- All Alberta Health and Safety rules, directives, and regulations will apply.
- The campgrounds will only be open to Canadian residents at this time.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, you must stay home. We are relying on everyone doing their part to keep staff, other patrons, and the public safe.
- We are open to 100% capacity for our group sites.
- Our Public Washrooms in the Clubhouse are open.
- Public outdoor washrooms are available.
- Currently Beaches are open.
- There is an 18 hole golf course and Mini putt open at this time.
- Club rentals are available.
- Firewood is available @ $7.00/ bundle.
- The clubhouse is open for food services.
- Tents are currently permitted.
The campground consists of 38 fully serviced (power, sewer and water), 15 power and water, 57 power, and several non-serviced sites located at various locations throughout the river valley. The sites range in size and are sheltered by plenty of beautiful trees. An RV dump station is also available for campers.
There is a small beach at the river available to relax at or enjoy a swim in the river. The area also offers picnic areas, a playground, 5 group picnic shelters for day use one with a gas grill and firewood. There is a mini golf course located by the main clubhouse, two ball diamonds and horseshoe pits available for anyone not up for a game of golf.
There is an abundance of wildlife, which can be seen and enjoyed by a nature lover. Saskatoon berry and chokecherry bushes can also be found in the area. Cross-country skiing can also be enjoyed here during the off-season.