This is a roadside campsite in a beautiful river valley setting. Located just 12 kms west of Wainwright on Highway 14, this campsite is great for a picnic, an overnight stay, or a relaxing break from a long trip.
- All Alberta Health and Safety rules, directives, and regulations will apply.
- The campgrounds will only be open to Canadian residents at this time.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, you must stay home. We are relying on everyone doing their part to keep staff, other patrons, and the public safe.
- We are open to 100% capacity for our group sites.
- Public outdoor washrooms are available.
- Tents are currently permitted.