You can find the Field Crop and Forage Pests and their Natural Enemies in Western Canada, Identification and management field guide here. In 2017, the M.D. of Wainwright confirmed we had 8 positive clubroot locations. M.D. of Wainwright staff will continue to conduct yearly random inspections throughout the municipality. If you have any questions regarding clubroot please contact James or Tanis at 780-842-4454.
The Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61 recognizes that Clubroot of Canola is a serious problem and supports the principle to control the spread of Clubroot which is a designated a pest under the Agricultural Pest Act.
- Municipal District of Wainwright Clubroot Policy
- Clubroot Information
- Alberta Clubroot Management Plan
- Government of Alberta - Clubroot Disease of Mustard and Canola
- Clubroot infested Areas 2013
- Fusarium: A Fungal Disease of Barley and Wheat
- Alberta Fusarium Graminearum Management Plan
- Fusarium Headblight - FAQ