Road Salt Supply for the 2023-2024 Season
MD of Wainwright No. 61
The Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61 (the “MD”) is seeking proposals in response to this RFP in relation to: Supply of approximately 1000 tonnes of Road Salt for The Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61. 2023 – 2024 season. Proposals will be received by:
Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61
717 – 14th Avenue
Attention: Preston Iverson, Director of Public Works
Submitted electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and date for the closing of the RFP is:
11:00:00 a.m. MST on June 06, 2023
(the “RFP Closing Date”)
- The proposal package can be obtained at the M.D. of Wainwright office or at purchasingconnection.ca.
- Proposals cannot be withdrawn and must be irrevocable for a period of ninety (90) days after the RFP Closing Date in order to allow for the MD to evaluate the various proposals and to undertake the negotiations, if it so desires, with the selected proponents.
- The MD reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals and to waive irregularities and informalities at its discretion.
- All written inquiries regarding the technical aspects of the Request for Proposals shall be directed to Preston Iverson, Director of Public Works at 717 – 14th Avenue, Wainwright, Alberta, T9W 1B3 or emailed to email@example.com, however, each proponent acknowledges and agrees that the MD does not have an obligation to provide a response to any written inquiry. Telephone inquiries will not be replied to.
- If the MD, in its sole and unfettered discretion, determines that a written response to an inquiry is warranted, a written response will be prepared and distributed to all proponents who have requested a copy of the Request for Proposals and completed the acknowledgment form. Such written response(s) will be issued in the form of an addendum to the Request for Proposals and will be deemed to be part of the Request for Proposals.